How We Determine Value
To Get You The Best Price Possible, We Have a Team Of Dedicated Buyers Who Appraise Your Vehicle
Our team of buyers has decades of experience between them, spending their days researching and evaluating vehicles in the marketplace. We maintain a pre-owned inventory of several hundred vehicles from all manner of sources and it is the day to day responsibility of our team to intimately understand used car values.
1. Schedule An Appointment For Your Appraisal
Our team of appraisers work by appointment only to keep your wait time for a value to an absolute minimum.
2. Your Car Undergoes A Thorough Inspection
Our team will evaluate your vehicle with the same care and concern we put into every single purchase we make.
- We begin with a walk around and examination of your vehicle
- Next, our buyers take note of the year, make, model, mileage and generation condition
- This inspection includes considering the options your vehicle is equipped with, as well as any additional accessories you may have added since purchase
- A test drive of the vehicle helps confirm mechanical condition, ensuring that your care and maintenance of the vehicle reflects our top dollar offer
- A vehicle history report is checked
- Market factors for your vehicle and similar models are taken into account including local, regional and national sales trends and auction values from multiple sources
3. A Value Is Presented Based On Our Research
After careful consideration, our buyer and product team will present you with a written offer valid at our locations to purchase your vehicle. This does not need to be redeemed immediately and as with all major purchases or sales, we understand that you may need time to consider the offer.